Wednesday 16 January 2013

It's Me Again

I've never mentioned this before but I'm studying fashion at college.  Why you might ask?

Well...  I've always liked drawing dresses and pretty tops etc. since being younger and it's something that links with everything I like, dancing, theatre productions and FASHION!! From being young I wanted to be a forensic investigator , then I thought it was slightly creepy and thats where fashion came in, I started being overly obsessed with it being picky over my clothes and watching TV programmes and youtube videos. That's when I knew who I wanted to be, a big label and someone who everyone knew, I wanted to be a designer. Everyone starts off small and gets bigger a better name , it's like growing up but growing in your career.

I knew all this since year 8, by the end of year 11 I was one of the first to apply for a course at Chesterfield College, and this was fashion and clothing. I did all I could to get my Distinction in art and by the end of it I came out with Distinction*, there was no textiles course at my school so when I started I felt like I was thrown in at the deep end.. although I was not the only one who had never done textiles and it is the best thing I ever did applying for this course getting where I want to be and to grow into a young adult.

Love KW xx

No comments:

Post a Comment